Tuesday 5 August 2008

Pasar Malam Lessons

Feels good to blog after such a long time.

Thx 2 d guys hu supported & encouraged me 2 blog.

Thx 2 d lcturers 4 being u/standing & nt punishing me when I dun do my tutorials & enter claz half-dead.

Thx 2 my assignment teammates 4 helping me w/out expecting anytin in return (except free passes 2 bully me)

Most of all, thx 2 my step-bro 4 "counselling" me in times of need!



Anyway, bak 2 2day's post.


Pasar Malam Lessons:

1) Never go to d pasar malam wif only a RM50 note in yr wallet.
  • Yr fren has 2 pay d 90 cent bus fare 4 u...malunya ~_~
  • D pasar malam aunty/uncle stares @ u semacam, asking "No small change ah?" Bagi duit baki pun macam nak cekik saya.
  • D frenz hu folo u will wonder whether u r crazy
2) Never go to d pasar malam w/out self control:
  • You'll burn a hole in yr pocket spending $$.
  • You'll burn yr feet walking several rounds buying dis & dat.
  • You'll get yrself burnt by d killer stares yr fren giv u 4 havin 2 folo u around
  • You'll burn yr hands carrying ridiculous amounts of food while walkin bak all d way 2 Section17 frm SS2
  • You'll burn yr eyes crying when u force yrself 2 finish d food u bought

3) Never go 2 d pasar malam carryin a huge stack of papers (ala-ala photostat manager)
  • You'll get weird stares from ppl tinking u are a geek
  • You'll sweat like hell walking around wif a heavy load
IF (you are going to pasar malam) THEN
Don't do any of the above mentioned activities
ENDIF

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template