Tuesday 10 June 2008

Me = IDIOT???

After all d hype & excitement, d movie outing 2moro has been cancelled :( I was soooooo lookin 4ward 2 seeing Michelle....mayb soon ^_^

Had a super tiring day:

8am-10am Chemistry (Chem) Lecture
11am-1pm Physics (Phy) Lecture
2pm-4pm Problem Solving & Programming (Prob & Prog) Lcture

4pm: Other classes go bak whining bout wat an annoyingly tiring day 2day was. But wait!!! TD1's nt free yet....

4pm-5.30pm Writing 4 Science (Science) tutorial....argh!!!

Malunya 2day....last week I photostat d Science tutorial bt 4got 2 insert d comprehension passage. Tengok2 I realised during d weekend dat TD2 ada tutorial on Monday!!! Some sort of mabuk/gila/kind/naive/helpful side of me made me type a "guide sheet" 4 them. Not answers la....jz guides on d main points & wat lines 2 look 4 d answers....I even wrote in d paper askin them 2 look 4 answers themselves & told them 2 hide d paper frm d lcturer in case she salah faham....

Well, TD2 had their tutorial w/out any probs. 2day, during TD1 tutorial, some smart ass tot d paper I gave was d answer. He DIDN DO HIS TUTORIAL & jz brought d paper I gave & PLACED IT ON D TABLE IN PLAIN SIGHT!!! Tiba2 je:


-Lecturer holds paper high up, askin-
"Who did this answer sheet?"
-Class goes so silent, even a mosquito fartin cud b heard-
-I raise my hand- "Me."
"So u r d one givin dis paper 2 them?"
"Erm...actually....I photostat-ed d tutorial questions late & dey didn hv time 2 do it so I gave them dis paper...."
"So u r giving them answers?!"
"No....if u look @ d paper, it's jz a guideline & d main points....I didn giv them any answers...."
-Lecturer scans paper- "Erm...ok..."
-Class resumes noisy atmosphere, we didn even hear Mohan monologue-ing bout 'his beloved sum1'-


WHO DA ****ING HECK PLACED D PAPER ON HIS TABLE??? X faham ker dat ur supposed 2 DO YR DAMNED ANSWERS ALONE!!! Wat rosak je imej sy dpn ckgu....plan 2 apologise 2 d lcturer l8r....

I'M SUCH AN IDIOT, AM I ?!

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template