Wednesday 4 June 2008

OMG!!!

I kno dis is noob-ish/childish/dumb.
I kno dis is pointless.

But I can't resist blogging dis!!!

My hsemate nextdoor borrowed my Sem1 reference books 2 hv a look @ dem. While I was watchin Gossip Girl on tv, I heard him repeating SEX....SEX....SEX... loudly so many times. @ 1st I tot I misheard "sets" but then.....I heard him spellin it out on d phn...."S...E....X" so many times!!! B4 I could scream "PERVERT!!!", I heard him sayin "SEXTON.....S...E...X...T...O...N"!!! Turns out it's d Physics' reference book punya publisher....haiz....

PS: Dun blame me 4 writin such crappy stuff....I cudn resist ma....ROFLMAO!!!!

2 comments:

chelle.cky on 5 June 2008 at 17:36 said...

haha!!! what were you thinking hmmm lol

Tony Siti-Dewi Tonique Quah on 6 June 2008 at 14:37 said...

great sex-sexton jokes. :P did you tell your classmates this story? hehe...

im sure they will laugh till hell haha...

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template