Sunday 8 June 2008

Lousy Weekend.....or is it ???

Dis weekend has been reli boring....

1) Most of my clazmates balik kmpung so I'm alone in boring PJ.
2) All my hsemates balik kmpung so I'm alone in dis creepy hse.
3) I dun hv a roommate so I'm alone in my messy room.
4) I'm d photostat manager@photostat guy@C.E.O of Duplications Department so I hv 2 settle d photostat list d whole w/end.

Settling photostat list equals:
-Hu missed a few papers
-Wat's evry1's balance
-Hu discontinue
-Hu wanna bcome new "customers"
-Hu cancel then change their mind so "conveniently"
-Hw many papers of each sbject I hv 2 print
Etc......

So, I cn conclude dat

Class Photostat Manager = Constant Painful Migraine!!!!

Stuff I've put on hold cz of d photostat thingy which took 2 days:
1)
Tutorials 4 Wk 3
2)
Physics & Chem practical (both due in Wk 3)
3) Coming up wif
new schemes 2 torture d ppl I hate in claz (thr r a few ppl hu I despise)
4) Pre-readin & learnin a "certain subject".
D damned lecturer sux til many students including me end up drowsy & confused like ****. So....I'd rather confuse myelf than pay d lecturer 2 do d job 4 me.
5) Bloggin (Sry!)

Special mention->Thx 2:
1) Chris 4 MSN-ing wif me 2 calm me down whn all my bulu roma suddenly stood up las nite.
2) Ah Soon 4 sendin msgs which begin wif "F__er" & makin me laugh.
3) Tim @ Tai Kor 4 sending me his condolences.
4) Sharvina @ Miss Shana Khan 4 makin smile whn I go thru her msgs.
5) All d science stream guys & gals hu still treat me as an adik though I'm a childish, immature, annoying, noisy, 16-year old uni student hu happens 2 get reli lucky in d exams. I luv being d kid in d claz :p
6) Reena 4 makin me smile evrytime I tink of her & Betty pops up in my head simultaneously!!! :p
7) Hafiz Boroi 4 tolerating my annoying msgs whn I 4get hw much he paid me las wk (sry!)
8) "YamiXAngel" @ my Mapling buddy 4 still msg-ing me though I lama x main Maple.
9) Michelle 4 remembering me though we haven't met each other 4 a looooong time. PTS-ers rock!!!!
10)
My parents 4 nvr failin 2 call & pester me few times evryday. I miss them!!!!


Hmmm....nw my w/end doesn't seem so bad after all, does it? Thx alot guys!!!! XOXO

1 comments:

imborntosing on 9 June 2008 at 01:01 said...

Hello icywhinygnome!

Thanks for dropping by my blog... Glad that you liked Gonna Be Alright... it is now on full rotation on radios especially FlyFM and its also on CampurChart where u can vote my song by Sending IZ Gonna Be Alright to vote@campurchart.com put IZ GONNA BE ALRIGHT in the subject & message OR BY SMS, Send Campur[space]IZ to 33399 (this costs 50cents)

You can hear the song on my blog and my EP will drop July 20!!! hehehe :-)

Keep visiting my blog I'll announce the winners on my blog tonight! Cheers and I really appreciate honest constructive comments. Smile :-)
IZ
izoiam@mac.com

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template