Thursday 1 May 2008

Low IQ !!!

Im so dumb. Reli. Im officially tarnishing d image of PTS students wif my serious case of low IQ. Lol....

My mum sms-ed me: We're eatin dinner @ legend hotel on d 1st of May. We're leavin KL on d 3rd.

Wat I read: We're havin dinner @ Legend Hotel. 3rd May.

So....dis mornin....

Me: Err mum....u'll b comin down on d 3rd & we're eatin dinner rite?
Mum: I'm in KL now!!!
Me: WTF?! (Actually I said "Wat!!" only) Ok.....we're havin dinner on d 3rd rite?
Mum: No...2day! I sms-ed u, rmbr???
Me: Ok then....
Mum: We're LEAVIN kl on d 3rd la..
Me: Ok...

Wat I did after dat:

1)Rushed around packin my stuff. I seriously tot I was goin bak l8r so I selamba jerr left my stuff lying around.
2)Washed my clothes immediately which i abaikan so lama...
3)Clear a lot of junk.

That's when I came across this scribbled on a piece of paper in my bag. Might as well post it b4 I throw d paper:


Plagued by fatigue & sleepiness,
All the energy sapped out of us,
The end of dis lecture is wat we yearn,
Eagerly awaiting 2 escape this prison.

Numbers, figures, facts appear,
Inducing d ultimate sensation of fear,
Dreams appear and our minds flutter,
Cradled by personal imagination, unseen by others.

We watch him/her ramble excitedly 2 d claz,
Painfully waitin 4 time 2 pass,
I wonder who is paying full attention?
Dat guy/gal deserves a f***ing distinction!!!


Dat ends my post 4 2day. I might b tellin u guys wat weird stuff I did ysterday.....l8r :P Thx 4 readin & happy holidays!!!! Woohoo!!!!

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template