Monday 4 February 2008

Sophie Ellis Bextor - If I Can't Dance


Link: Click HERE 2 d/load!!! (right-click --> save target as)

One of my favourite hobbies is 2 try 2 decipher d hidden meaning of songs....4 example, I discovered dat Maroon 5 songs aren't really about girls....there's actually political meanings....anyway, here's my 1st attempt on dis blog....


Sophie Ellis Bextor - If I Can't Dance


A new dawn waits for us tonight
If you play the cards, you're holding right
I swear I'll keep in party line
Cross my heart and hope to die
If I lose myself to rhythm
Doesn't mean I lose control
[Chorus:]
If I can't dance
If I can't dance
Oh, baby, if I can't dance
If I can't dance
If I can't dance
Then I don't need any part of your revolution
Can you see the action in my head?
The town we're paiting turning red?
We need a new wave I can ride
If we are ever gonna turn this side
Politicize my own endeavors
I've no use for your protocol
[Chorus (x2)]
Oh darling don't be so unkind
The beat must never be denied
[Chorus (x2)]
Revolution
Revolution
Revolution

If u simply listen 2 dis song, it seems like a naughty dance song....but somehow my instincts tell me dat Sophie Ellis Bextor isn't acting like a dumb chick wif meaningless songs...perhaps I'm over-imaginative but dis is wat I see in d song...

A new dawn waits for us tonight = A new change is coming soon

I swear I'll keep in party line = I'm sure I'll wait for it eagerly

If I lose myself to the rhythm = If I seem like I'm lost in my own ignorance

Doesn't mean I lose control = It doesn't mean I don't know what's going on

If I can't dance = If I can't get myself to accept your reasons for your actions

Then I don't need any part of your revolution = Then I don't want to be part of your false actions & hidden agendas

Can you see the action in my head? = Can't u c dat I'm actually thinking bout yr hidden intentions?

The town we're paiting turning red? = The innocent blood we're spilling in towns & cities

We need a new wave I can ride = We need a new leader, a new mindset, a new course of action

If we are ever gonna turn this side = If we are ever going 2 do the right thing

Politicize my own endeavors = Let every1 know the public's actual desire for a better world

I've no use for your protocol = I dun giv a **** bout yr restrictions

Oh darling don't be so unkind = Dear leaders, please stop this evil

The beat must never be denied = Our voice can never be oppressed

I'd like 2 stress dat dis is my 1st attempt....so....pls inform me if my translation's ok....tell me bout any of my misconceptions but pls dun attack me like mad.....thx 4 reading....

BY THE WAY...HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2 ALL M'SIANS...HU SAYS WE CANT CELEBRATE EVERTHING 2GETHER ??? (WE'LL HAV 2 GO KICK THEIR ASS)


0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template