Monday 11 February 2008

Post CNY luck!

Feels so great 2 reunite wif d Internet ^_^

1stly, thx 2 Miss M 4 visiting dis blog & bcoming d 1st person 2 leave a comment!!! Thx!!!

Came bak ysterday wif pocket full of angpau......went 2 empty it 2day. After claz, I went 2 The Pavillion, Times Square, 1 U, The Curve, Mid Valley, KLCC, and many more!!! Within 5 minutes of sitting @ d bus stop opposite Jaya One, d Rapid bus came. Talk about luck! Even my seat wasnt warm yet! Went 2 Sentral 2 buy bus ticket-->goin bak 2 Kemaman dis Saturday! Went 2 Mid Valley after dat 2 get d watch I was drooling 4 since last yr!!!!



Nice? No? Actually I tink dis watch is d non-neutral type --> u either hate it or love it.....or u pretend 2 say it's ok though u hate it inside so dat yr fren doesnt hate u. Hope it'll b accepted by my clazmates & frenz cos it costed RM500! Anyway, ate dinner @ went 2 wait 4 d Rapid bus. Took 1 freaking hour!!! Talk about bad luck!!! Luckily, while waiting, I met a hot European chick 2 chat wif. Actually, I met dis guy frm China hu was taking d same bus as me.

Apparently, in China.....

1)U dun even hav 2 wait 4 more than 5 mins 4 a bus.
2)U dun hav press d filthy bell 2 tell d driver u wan 2 get down cos dey stop at each stop.
3)D highways r wider so there's lesser jams.
4)The public toilets in M'sia & China are "on par" (I'm quoting him)

Last but no means least.....

5)Corruption does occur in China but only @ higher lvls & at a much lesser extent than in M'sians. Did u kno dat foreigners hav 2 pay @ least RM15 when entering M'sia or d freakin customs department will "search" u fully? Dat includes groping your body & digging through your bags (leaving them in a mess) !!! Dat's so freakin scary. It certainly helps create a "lasting 1st impression" 2 those entering. I'm seriously shocked!!!

Anyway, had 2 say g'bye 2 him cos I got down @ a diff. stop. Hope 2 c him again l8r cos he's so friendly & has great English.....goin 2 sleep now. I'm so f***ing tired after standing 4 1 hour wif a huge stack of papers in my bag. (Note: Imagine d lcture notes I photostat for 30+ ppl lying in my bag!)

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template