Monday 13 September 2010

Zahidah Aimi bt. Mohd Zaki!!!!

Tonite marks the departure of Miss Z...pergi overseas....huhu.... T_T

I've known her since primary school....bak whn we were only 8.

Lompat PTS sama2.
Masuk kelas sama lepas lompat.
Pergi sklh menengah sama.
Duk kelas sama all d way til Form 5.

I remember the countless nights we chatted on the phone sampai parents kita marah. Almost a nightly affair, wasn't it. We even discussed whether nak lompat PTS together. Nmbr tepon rmh siap tepek lg kat otak aku. Entah ler dh brp ketupat kita wat kut tepon.

I remember dropping by your house countless times, occasionally unannounced. Just for the sake of hearing you scream and run into a random room to grab a tudung :P And no, I didn't peek. Saja nk wat mu jerit XD

I remember your first love. And everything that followed.

Zidah Mimi. Zaiton Sameon. Cik Dene Pewe. Aku ingt blaka nama2 glamour mu.

Take care & hv a safe trip, k? I reli reli look forward to seeing you next year!

1 comments:

AiN on 18 September 2010 at 16:06 said...

hahahah! byk eh name jet sorang ni..

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template