Monday 13 September 2010

Supporters/Stalkers/Followers

Thanks sooooo much for the support!!! I reli love all of u :D

I've been getting msges frm secondary schl frenz, my family, my uni frenz, my mum's frenz (si mulut besar tu!), even strangers!

Well, there was one stranger who stood out in particular.

She read my article and somehow, it 'inspired' (yeah, dat's d exact word she used!) her. Decided to search for me on FB and voila! Apa lagi....add la!

Apparently, she shared the same sentiments regarding d stuff I wrote on. Imagine this la....tengah2 dia peluk her Indian frenz, tiba2 ada org ckp "Eee....tak geli ke?". Such horrible ppl......babi betul!

It's sad how our nation is occasionally portrayed as disjointed, while in fact we're just fine. Orang kat bawah ni ok je b'campur aduk. Ada je a few stupid fellas who can't get the concept of unity. Heck, we dun even bother to mention the word "unity". There's no need to mention it when we don't bother differentiating something which already exists naturally. It's like....imagine referring to each other as "humans" on a daily basis. Redundant cz we're already dat, rite? Sama je wif d word "unity" for most of us. Tak payah sebut la weh.

Well, thx lots and lots 4 d support. I can't thank you guys enough la weh. Oh, btw, in case ada insan2 yang tak beli paper tu smalam (how dare you! T_T), here's the link.


Once again, thanks!!! Hope to write more soon~

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template