Sunday 9 May 2010

It called out to me
Beckoned, awaiting
White rays embraced lovingly
Gently caressing, reunited

I strolled slowly, tearfully
Savouring the warmth
For ages I have awaited
Reunited with The White Rod of Bliss!

But
Venomous mists, jealous
Clutching, snatching at me
In vain I evade
And yet, no escape

Whirlpools swirl in my mind
And gleefully, they succeed
Relentless, merciless
Corrupting my flesh

As my insides burned with searing pain
This giant crushed me externally
Gentle, subtle, yet brutal
Actions betraying his soft voice

Fearful eyes from far away
Gasps and sighs resonate
Fears will only rest at my death
For my pain is for their gain

And then, I fall
Deep into the darkness
Ironic, for just moments ago
I bathed in white light

A final stumble
Wings limp, yet I fly
And then, forever gone
The end.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template