Thursday 24 December 2009

Zombieland =p

Hmmm....I seem 2 like movies which aren't so typical, do I? Anyway, Kishan requested 4 dis "review" la....it's more like I-jz-wanna-bitch-on-my-blog-n-tell-u-wat-movie-I've-watched-session each time la....

Anyway, here's the lowdown:
  • There's no stupid intro spent wasting time showing hw scientists discovered a new virus called XOXO1234 bla bla bla.....no typical global scientists/politicians meeting & declaring an international emergency. Just wacky zombies popping out in d beginning.
  • U'll notice d absence of super-famous-celebrities sticking their faces in d movie. @ least the actors/actresses in dis movie look like ordinary ppl so d public won't go: "Shit....I'll only survive a zombie attack if I look good, walk around showing my six pack & glow in sunlight!". Besides, d guy is actually sorta adorkable.
  • Whn watching d movie, I actually felt like it gave me wat d trailer promised. Other movies usually give d biggest coming-soon-mega-blockbuster-wajib-tengok feeling in their trailers but fail to deliver. This one doesn't make u feel like u've been conned.
  • Oh, I almost 4got 2 tell u guys/gals: It's reli funny. No melebih2 trying-too-hard jokes by famous actors/actresses who suck. Jz watch out if u can't stand d disgusting parts involving blood splattering around.
  • N for once, there's actually a orang putih movie which doesn't spend ages in kissing scenes! If I'm nt mistaken, d only actual kissing scene in d movie lasted less than a minute. D couple's chemistry in d movie seems normal 2 me, which is just fine. After all, we can't expect our kisses in real life to last ages, with d ppl around us getting a spinning 360 degree view rite? Ada ker orang miang2 kiss sampai cam tu in reality?
  • Simplicity. Dat seems to be my "thing" these days whn watching movies. Simple intro, kill zombies, meet girl, kill zombies to save girl, happy ending. Senang je. Tak payah special effect melebih2 wif slow motion flying cars & all those crap. Bt thn, u jz hv 2 tell d geek in yr brain 2 shut up sumtimes. If nt, u'll probably wonder hw these ppl manage 2 kill so many zombies single-handedly.
Btw, I tink d cutest & funniest character in d movie is actually d big tough guy. Jz watch d movie & u'll see y I tink so.....

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template