Monday 7 December 2009

I'm bak!!! (Not dat any1 cares much =p)

Well, for starters, d PC fair punya crowd's getting smaller. It must b coz of d economic crisis or probably cz we're gettin sick of these OMG-yet-another-PC-fair. Bought a pair of Sony in-ear earphones cz my bloody Philips one were dead. Erm...technically, one of them died la. Cn listen on d right ear oni.

List of murder victims last month due to my death touch:
  • PC
  • PC monitor
  • Handphone (broke screen, costed RM200+)
  • Hema's laptop adapter (sorry!!!)
  • Earphones
Haih....memang nasib malang. Hope dis month I get d "touch of life" instead la. Anyway, since I managed 2 snag a PSP frm Christine (dey hv 2 lying in d cupboard collecting dust), I cn watch "The Family Guy" til I go nuts =p


Oh, ya, b4 I forget, 2 those AS students creating a big fuss over nex sem's course registration, dun worry. UTAR won't abandon you r money...., k?

14th: List of subjects available for viewing. (during d 1st day of exams...haih....)
21st: Registration starts. (choose.....study last minute for exam or engage in a kiasu war wif other registering students?)

Hope u survived my incomprehensible non stop chatter dis time. Bye2~

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template