Tuesday 13 October 2009

Home.

What if I suddenly realise I'm not homesick @ all? Selama ni, aku ingt aku bkn main "kuat hati" lg....x nangis pun ms sy mula2 duk kat KL. Suddenly reality hits me jz like dat.

When was d last time I missed home? I can't comprehend wat's happening.....y dun I miss this place anymore? Coming here doesn't incite euphoria, excitement, happiness, or any emotions any more. It's like......I've detached myself frm my home.

Where is my home now?

Lost.




Edit:

Bak 2 normal now.....saja emo2 awhile earlier =p
Home is not where my house is. It's where my heart is.
I hv several homes in Kemaman, several in KL, one in Poland (miss u like hell!!!), several in Shah Alam, several in Kampar, & all around the world....
I'm not lost la. Just gatal2 tangan =p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh eh eh.. Yong pun tau emo ke?? you kidding me?? ala, dun blame me yer~ i memang tak pernah nampak you emo tau.. jangan buat i kejut gilar ya.. haha.. miss you, bro!! ya, i also have three homes in KMn.. yang satunya rumah u.. *evil laugh* nanti Aunty Yong halau aku keluar the next time i go.. hehe

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template