Sunday 27 September 2009

Over.

It's over.

Thanks to....

Hema, for tolerating my unrelenting pestilence.
Kishan, for constantly reminding me 2 b happy-go-lucky & take it easy.
Daphaney, for the company and last minute help.
Michael, for the endless entertainment/distraction on MSN while studying.
Phoebe, for the superb crash course.
Zhen Hui, for providing countless Facebook fun & madness.
Pui Yee, for sama2 hoping for our failure (inside joke =p).
Chris, for helping me @ d last moment though it seemed futile.
Victor, for occasionally helping me see things in a different light.
Ah Nee, for helping me even when I randomly shove a question in yr face.

Special Mention:
Christine, for providing me a place 2 hang out b4 & after d exam (and most importantly, a DS!!!)

Mum & Dad, for being there & constantly reminding me not to push myself too hard. Come on la, hw many parents in d world tell their kids: "Dun study la...go play games awhile....". Uber cool!!!

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template