Wednesday 14 October 2009

Yr 1 Sem 2

D results are out.....I met some of my expectations lo....bt then hor, damn lucky wei. My nice parents nvr nag me kau2. Thank god I hv such parents. Though dad nags abit, his intentions are good la. He knows I cn score so he pushes me abit 2 score lo. Too bad I dunno whether I'll b as gud as him onot la =p

"Pass de can liao la....bt must try hah....dun slack...."

Thank you!!!!

Oh...ya....wonder how my frenz are doin in programming....Kishan, Daph, Nee, PB & d others how ah? I super super pray u guys/gals score in yr programming....u all memang put alot effort in! If dun score l8r I'll blame myself tau!!!

1 comments:

-HeRo- on 15 October 2009 at 19:36 said...

hey yong thanks for all ur help in everything involving programming ryt frm assingmnts 2 helpin me out in test, class work wat so ever... did well in it as i gt an A which i really couldn't believe at all whn i saw it... WAS SHOCKED!!!! lol...:) wouldn't hav managed it without U at all... so u dun hav 2 blame urslf in it, u can take crdt as u deserved da honour...... bt overall i din do 2 well this time around, so kinda dissapointed bt thn will take it in da best way possible... CONGRATS on ur results n pray n hope tat every1 did really well this time around... hope it exceeds every1s expectatioon....
tk cr n hope 2 c ya soon.... hav fun, since its ur last few days in ur sem break.....

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template