Thursday 10 September 2009

Updates

I'm seriously lazy. Life....studies....blogging...facebook....u name it. Semuanya kena abandoned.

Except cleanliness la. Nothing beats d satisfaction of killing those stubborn dirt stains on d floor, drowning d hse wif my vacuum's noise, & of course, nagging Hema (Saying "Dirty girl!!!!" almost daily). Apparently, my hsemates dun share the same enthusiasm. I watch wif itchy fingers as they rendam the utensils in d kitchen sink....leave the rubbish unattended....haiz~


~Went out for "The Orphan"~
I dare say it's one of the best, paling unique movies I've seen. Definitely not a typical cookie-cutter movie. I mean....take a look @ d movies in d cinemas nowadays. They always fall into the following categories.

i) Comedy love stories
->(vice versa aso can ah)Guy meets girl, guy clashes wif girl/falls in love @ first sight. After all sorts of nonsensical drama woven around a thin plot, we all kno d typical happily ever after ending.

ii) BOOM BOOM POW movies
->Regardless of wat freakin plot dey come out wif, these movies are basically the same. Dey attract u wif action packed-snippets in their commercials. When u reach d cinema, u actually realise dat's wat d whole freakin movie is abt: packed wif action. Wif explosions happening everywhere, panicky music, lari sini lari sana, boom here boom there, the whole thing jz leaves u stunned. Mayb I'm fussy bt then, I'm lookin 4 a legitimate storyline here la. Not some non-stop wham-in-my-face action. Dun u get sick of dat after 30 minutes into the movie?

iii) Horror movies
->Thank god these movies are getting lesser by the numbers. I've told all my frenz dat I'm super scared of ghosts. If u wanna play a joke on me, DO NOT involve ghosts. I sure can cry wan.

So......wat's so different abt The Orphan?
->Esther's nt yr typical main character. She's mean, evil, obsessive, & doesn't give a 2nd thought abt getting wat she wants. Heck, I was even screaming "Go Esther" in the cinema! I kno some parts of d movie are a bit disgusting (d bloody, violent scenes which stupid FINAS censored, d lousy sex scene) but overall, dis movie reli rocked me. Definitely nt evry1's cup of tea (my fren hated it) bt I dare say dat girl is one helluva actress. Can kick Dakota Fanning aside if she keeps this up la.

~Settled my favourite subject punya coursework~
->I kno many ppl hate me unintentionally cz I love dis subject (which dey suffer at). Hey....dun bother blaming my "xtra" in Foundation kay? Nonsense. U'll notice dat I'm always good @ certain subjects & shit in the rest. Consistency isn't my forte. So....if u hate me for scoring in dis subject, take a look @ my coursework marks 4 other subjects & u'll b laughing :P


~Suffering for my finals (arriving nex Monday)~
->Malas la!!!!


K la...I'd better go start revising abit. I didn come 2 degree 2 score gila high (done dat before liao) bt I didn't come here 2 leave w/out good results. Scoring jz nicely & enjoying uni life @ d same time....possible? Y not? :p

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template