Sunday 26 July 2009


Sori la wei....damn lazy & tired to update....not to mention dat I'm was disturbed by a sick bunny. As most AS students in UTAR will surely kno, our course is one of d courses yang paling banyak tests, quizzes, assignments, assessments, & etc. I better warn those interested in taking up dis course....it ain't easy. Other students ada lab report every week, we have several tests weekly. Bukan main stress lagi la wei.



Here's Miss BBQ looking like a carrot (quoted from Victor Lim)...stress la studying while paying attention to lecturer in front.




The aftermath of our first calculus test....frantic scribbles on d table by one of our top students...




Oh...ya...d fact dat we're taking Programming as a subject aso bugs us like hell. Many clazmates dun seem 2 get wat d lecturer's teaching. Thank god I had Mr. Lau "Sien" Lerk 2 teach me d basics during Foundation. But then, d not-so-fortunate students end up so stressed during practical in d comlab dat dis happens...check out the photo below...




Well. one thing's for sure: we sure nid our daily dosage of sleep, tak kira kat mana la ya. Unfortunately, I'm not so pro as some ppl hu cn sleep instead of revising b4 d test.




Aiyo...readers must be wondering why d heck I used d word "stress" so many times liao....nvm la, let's use another pretty close equivalent: "tension". While other students are suffering under the stressful environment, some ppl still hv d time for some "tension" between them...oooohhhh.....

(Credits to Nyiam & Christine, my fellow paparazzis 4 d last photo. Perfect!)

4 comments:

-HeRo- on 26 July 2009 at 20:20 said...

i feel like half da post is dedicated 2 me 1s again.... LOL.... 1stly ur dead right abt da tests... its killin me.. whn i decide 2 giv my drained out BRAIN a rest, here comes week 9 which is da worst week wit atleast 3test in it icludin 1 of the stupidest sbjct PROGRAMING!!!! haih.. tis time sure die wor.... dunno how on earth i gt 2 do da last time... guess was bloody licky... had 2 thnk god 4 it... LOL...

frantic scribbles on d table by one of our top students... 4 god sake m not a top student k... u guys r way bttr of thn me wat u calll urselves thn???

Unfortunately, I'm not so pro as some ppl hu cn sleep instead of revising b4 d test... its cz u choose not 2 sleep ny.... v dahla stressed out thinkin dunno can pass or not thn da pressure frm all of u guys studyin gets in2 our heads... so watelse do v do??? SLEEP la... da best solution....


". While other students are suffering under the stressful environment, some ppl still hv d time for some "tension" between them.... wat u mean???? lost here.... LOL....

icywhinygnome on 29 July 2009 at 01:28 said...

--> -HeRo-

~1stly, stop perasan-ing dat I'm blogging bout u. U keep saying dat bout most of my recent posts. "I feel like the post is dedicated to me". U tink I no better work 2 do than blog bout u? Perasan :P

~Anyway, d fact dat u dun like programming is fine by me (every1 has their opinions). But then, pls rmbr dat it's one of my fav subjects. I've reminded u many times nt 2 over-criticize (saying it's the most stupid, dumb, useless, & etc. subject) in front of me! I told u it hurts my feelings bt u seem 2 hv no respect for others' feelings.

~Oh, b4 u even tink about it, dun bother going around saying "I tink Yong's angry/moody now, bashing ppl" & assuming dat I'm "emo-ing". I'm jz pissed wif yr ridiculous perasan-ness & lack of respect for others' feelings. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

i want that piglet on that bed!!!!! i WANT I WANT!!! hahahaha.. so damn cute weh.. yang kena torture sampai terlentong kat katil tu mu ke?? ke mane se coursemate u?? hehehe.. eh, really really cute leh the pix.. ^^

-HeRo- on 30 July 2009 at 21:18 said...

wat ever... i gt no commnt abt it... cz wat evr u said is SOOO DEAD TRUE... if i did hurt ur feelings thn u apologise.....

SORRY!!!!

i knw tat programmin is ur fav sbjct so i shall try not 2 criticise althgh i dun like it.. tc...

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template