Saturday 4 July 2009

Hidden But Not Unseen

I could ramble endlessly bout wat I did these few days but somehow, I don't feel like doing that.

~Watch Transformers. Most of it was nice. I jz can't blame myself for spoiling the movie wif 2 many "smart observations". For instance, d mum-hyper-on-cookies part was ridiculous. At the end, every1 was bloody & dirty except for Megan Fox who had perfect spotless skin even though she went thru shit. Better ask her wat cosmetics she uses.

~Went 2 Pyramid 2 do sumtin else bt ended up meeting wif sis & jalan2ing wif her. Watched Ice Age 3. D movie is nice only if u temporarily suspend logic for around 2 hours. Nevertheless, pretty fun.

~Went 2 Westin Armada Hotel, Mid Valley then Petaling Street in a few hours wif Nyiam & HC. Memang buat kerja gila jalan2 tengah2 malam.


Some things are hidden bt dat doesn't mean they're unseen to others. I know some ppl hu tink I dunno dat dey:
~told a big fat lie to the world
~hate me like hell
~cover their emptiness by acting like dey're so special
~fail to carry out things as promised (and expect me not to notice dat)
~act unconvincingly in front of me


I may not see everything, but I notice quite a few things. "Sorry" for being such a smart ass.

5 comments:

-s- said...

Haha..
it's hotel armada lar..which hc scold the pity guy like shit..

i think i understand what u wrote at the last part of ur blog..pls dont be so obvious lar..

icywhinygnome on 5 July 2009 at 12:15 said...

LoL....salah ingat pulak nama hotel...

BTW, d last part got quite a few targets u kno...I can't guarantee against any perasan-ness wan ah :P

-HeRo- on 5 July 2009 at 12:24 said...

wow seems like u had fun tis weekend out... glad 4 u... hmm so guess ice age aftr all is a waste of money based on wwat u commented... vl it make a chance 2 b BIG in d box office???

btw seems like tis past few weeks u've decided 2 HIT,CRASH,RUMBLE,BANG,HUMILATE etc. evry1 on ur blog kinda gttin it all affected into ur life, jamming it at 1 small corner in ur BRAIN... LOL... chill bro.. take things easy.. 4gt it all n put it aside.. can come join me in alor setar la playin badminton... LOL.. mayb u can release all ur stress thre... LOL... u gt miilion bttr things 2 wrry n look at...

icywhinygnome on 5 July 2009 at 12:46 said...

Ice Age is nice if ppl dun hv dat "I wanna find every fault wif dis movie" attitude like me.

Bashing ppl in dis blog keeps me frm bursting in dis public. Besides, it's nt as if many ppl read dis blog (or realise me bashing them).

I guess bashing ppl frequently isn't fun for readers. But then, sedap la laser orang :P

C.E.@ on 5 July 2009 at 13:53 said...

pg la MOS kalu bosan.

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template