Saturday 6 June 2009

Sem 2, 1st Week

D 1st wk in Sem 2 has passed. I can't control d urge 2 cheer myself up wif d fact dat I'm in Yr1 Sem 2 degree while being still 17 @ currently :P

Anyway, d 1st wk was so-so la. Most of our lecturers are sorta...well...."experienced". And....based on my observations (my opinions only ah), d female lecturers dis sem outdo d male ones.

Lecturer 1: Male. Boring & syok sendiri. Whole class happily clapped @ d end of his 1st lecture.

Lecturer 2: Male. Turtle-ish, in lecture speed, style & looks (neck sticks out in a turtle way). 2 gila clazmates attempted 2 clap 2 cut his lecture but got no sambutan from classmates. I guess dey were 2 sleepy 2 respond.

Lecturer 3: Male. Pretty nice guy. We finally have a decent male lecturer dis sem.

Lecturer 4: Female. Very cheerful, loud, energetic. I dare say she's one of our best lecturers so far.

Lecturer 5: Female. Manages 2 make an otherwise boring subject into an interesting one. Doesn't mind using time to feed us wif additional info. Doesn't mind us grabbing our fren's answers when we're called out 2 answer stuff on d whiteboard.

Lecturer 6: Still unknown since Saturday's a holiday. Ya lor....UTAR ada kelas on Saturday :(

So...how will dis sem be? I sure hope I can regain my foundation grades. I know for sure dat 3.1 is soooooo not up to my standards.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template