Friday 10 April 2009

Jz as I finished my last test of d sem, happy 2 relax 4 @ least one day, u come along. Oblivious 2 my desperate pleas of "Shut Up!", u continued rambling & reminding me bout hw close d finals are.

I hate u.

But then, u do hv a point. Making me realise dat d finals are actually....near.

N for dat, I thank you :P

Well, d finals are near. I'm goin 2 take a mini break & it's bak 2 studying. Went 2 Legend Hotel 2 stuff myself @ d buffet dinner. Turns out my sis arrived @ d same time. Masuk saja d restaurant, we terus pergi sapu sushi. Ambik banyak2 salmon (& other fish) strips!!! Then, I laughed 2 myself like a sadist as I ate d heads of d "baby squids" 1st, followed by their legs....muahahaha!!! Then, mula la sapu dis sapu dat. Wait patiently as d chef slice salmon strips, & sapu them up once he placed them on d counter (I wasn't d only one doin dat, k?)

Bt then hor....I sampai je rumah dah mula lapar....haiz....dahla gemuk, x abis2 makan~

1 comments:

C.E.@ on 10 April 2009 at 23:17 said...

Aku setuju dgn ayat terakhir mung!!!

Nnt boleh la mu dgn faidhi gemuk tu kongsi duit beli alat penimbang!

Mwaahahah and i tetap slim.

;]

Sayang Yong!!

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template