Monday 20 April 2009

Exams & Options!

Books are powerful. They can change people, communities, countries, the world, lives....


They can also make you feel sleepy instantly.




Unfortunately for me, I dun hv any1 2 stare at currently....



I dun hv d brains 2 sit around relaxing....



I dun hv any1 2 cling on and annoy



Option 1: Study



Option 2: Act like a crazy fella, hoping dat I'll get exempted frm exams.



Option 3: Hug my bag & books, hoping they'll help me somehow.



Option 4: Tell evry1 I'm sick.



Option 5: Raid Kinokuniya. Any1 wanna join me?



Well....
  1. Option 1 seems 2 b d most correct one, yet I'm too lazy.
  2. As crazy as I may seem, I'm nt as crazy as d gal in Option 2 posing by d roadside.
  3. Option 3 is infeasible due to my lack of absorption abilities (except absorbing fat).
  4. Since I memang dah ada a constant migraine, Option 4 is pointless.
  5. Option 5 isn't possible cz no one wanna teman me.


Aish.....I guess I'll take d last option. Stare blankly @ nothingness, doing nothing. Hey....wait!!! I see food!!!

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template