Thursday 19 August 2010

No matter how many times I tell you, you still do it.

Yes, I am weak. Easily hurt over such things.

Yes, you are right. You didn't mention it directly.

No, I am not over it yet. I do not deny that fact.

No, you are not bad. It's just casual to you.

I will endure it. I'll force myself. After all, I believe you're doing it for a reason. Even if you don't I assume you are. I have to toughen up rather than avoid it.

Oh, ya, looking forward to seeing you someday soon. Missed the long chats and "torture sessions". By the way, congrats regarding your achievement this weekend. I'm super happy for you, though we aren't that familiar with each other. Yet. :p

After all, I still enjoy our petty, amusing disagreements. You win.....this time XD

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template