Wednesday 10 March 2010

Be Prepared.

Yeah....u prolly heard dis many times b4 bt here it is:

Be prepared if u choose Actuarial Science in UTAR. Really prepared to work yr ass off.

Unless u're one of those rare geniuses (who my lecturer claims hv shorter lifespans), chances are, AS will be one helluva tough course if u're taking it in UTAR. Tak tau la other place camne.

Tests after tests after tests.
Assignments dropping like bird shit on yr car.
Sucky management office.
And yes.....most importantly, juggling your social life.

I'd like to quote a super smart bt humble person I know, "Do you study for the knowledge or passing?". Sometimes, we kno we can't afford d privilege of slowly taking our time to appreciate and treasure d knowledge we gain cz we're too busy trying to study in a manner necessary for our survival in exams. Bt then, we hv 2 rmbr dat his words do bear some significance. After all, @ d end of d day, merely having a cert is reli goin 2 make yr life shit & meaningless.

I kno it's super tough. I kno dat u kno dis fact. So, brace yrself & stand strong, k? I'll definitely try to help u as much as I can, even if I hv 2 play d role of budak jahat saying "I told u so, u idiot!!" sumtimes. Though a first-class honours isn't possible for everyone, I'm pretty sure dat hard, consistent work can ensure our survival :)

So, be strong, k? You know who you are~

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template