Thursday 26 November 2009

2012

I'm such a bloody sceptic!!! Went 2 watch 2012 ysterday......Hema & I were pointing out all d discrepancies we observed throughout d movie. Over-zealous science students eh?

"Eh...whr cn liddat one...technically it'll b like dis..."
"If dis one can ah....it will be like...."
"Dis one memang melebih2 ni!!!!"
"Wat la dis person....cam tu pun ada..."

I reli enjoyed d shooting session!!! Nex time, I better duduk sbelah Hema....blh tembak puas2!


Btw, whn u watch 2012, pls numb yr mind abit & ignore d cacat-ness of its facts & its (sometimes) crappy acting. Sit back, watch d effects yang melebih2 kaboom-kabaam-fly-here-fly-there & all those destruction d public seems to be so addicted to watching. God knows hw many times I was annoyed with d explosion, cheesy predictable dialogue, & OMG-u're-seriously-trying-to-make-me-cry parts....haih....tengok je la ya?


I'd rather watch Esther murder the world in 3 years time. More drama & definitely better acting frm dat superb actress.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template