Wednesday 20 May 2009

UTAR....ARGH!!!

Of all the things 2 ruin my holidays....

1) When I try 2 check my results on9, UTAR says: "You are not authorised to view this page.". Then, hu's goin 2 c my results? UTAR alone? Hw am I supposed 2 kno my results?! Can't dey jz admit dat d results r being processed instead of faking an authorization?

2) D timetable which our clazmates planned so carefully has been screwed up by UTAR. Las time UTAR kononnya said we cn plan our timetable 2 suit our convenience. So.....after picking a nice schedule, imagine our shock that UTAR changed it! Wat's d point of planning d darned timetable anyway?

Before: No classes on Friday.....woohooo!!!
After: One class daily on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday.

Some blame d smart asses in our course hu didn't register 4 nex sem's subjects, causing d officers 2 make alterations 4 dem. Some blame d officers 4 finding out last minute dat d time slots dey allocated weren't even free for d lecturers. Some (I'm most probably included in dis group) blame UTAR.

Let me remind u wat d most popular (among students) UTAR slogan is: UTAR.....my choice.

Unfortunately, it seems dat even our choices regarding our studies require sudden meddling from UTAR. Let's change the slogan to: UTAR....my-initial-yet-not-final-choice.

0 comments:

 

~ Agendum Arcanum ~ Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template